Click on the file to open the Call for Papers 2016:
Guidelines for Submitting Proposals
- Step 1: Complete the Individual-Proposal-Participant-Form-for-Submissions (click on the title to open) for any proposal submitted. Carefully note any audiovisual equipment you require before you submit your proposal.
- Step 2: E-mail with Attachments: Submit your proposal (Participant Form) via email attachment to the Program Unit Chair/Co-Chairs no later than Friday, January 15, 2016.
- Step 3:Notification of your proposal’s acceptance status for the Annual Regional Meeting program will be sent by Monday, February 15, 2016.
General Participation Requirements at the Regional Meeting
- Membership to AAR, SBL or ASOR is not required to submit a proposal in response to the Call for Papers.
- All participants accepted to the program must be registered for the Regional Meeting by April 15, 2016.
- You must make your own travel arrangements to the University of Idaho.
Registration and Housing
- Registration and housing information will be available on the Region’s website beginning March 1, 2016 (www.pnw-aarsbl.org).