Registration open January 1, 2018 – registration link coming soon!
Guidelines for Submitting Proposals
- Step 1: Complete the Individual-Proposal-Participant-Form-for-Submissions (click on the title to open) for any proposal submitted. Carefully note any audiovisual equipment you require before you submit your proposal.
- Step 2: E-mail with Attachments: Submit your proposal via email attachment to the Program Unit Chair/Co-Chairs no later than Friday, January 19th, 2018.
- Step 3: Notification of your proposal acceptance status for the Annual Regional Meeting program will be sent by Friday, February 23rd, 2018.
General Participation Requirements at the Regional Meeting
- Membership to AAR, SBL or ASOR is not required to submit a proposal in response to the Call for Papers.
- However all participants must be members in order to present, and all participants accepted to the program must be registered for the Regional Meeting by Thursday, March 29th, 2018 at 11:59pm.
- You must make your own travel arrangements to St. Mary’s University in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Registration and Housing (TBD)
- Underemployed colleagues and presenting students may apply for partial scholarship. These scholarships are based on availability and provide underemployed colleagues and presenting students some assistance (not the full amount) for Conference Registration or Saturday’s Banquet dinner. Scholarship availability is dependent upon donations and applicants will be notified of scholarship as they become available. Scholarship applicants should register as requesting PARTIAL SCHOLARSHIP on the registration website, and HOLD OFF on registering until they have received final confirmation of award availability and/or award amount. Likewise, colleagues are invited to DONATE (all donations will be anonymous) any amount to the scholarship funds we are trying to make available for conference participants who would otherwise be unable to attend.
- Housing information (TBD)